
I'm looking for something real, something magical, and of course, a lot of excitement. Complicated because there's a lot of people that don't know what they want. Jersey is so small and the UK is too big
Everyone's got baggage or they're already settled. No one wants to be in a relationship. Everyone's got this obsession with situationships. No one wants to be tied down. So, yeah, we're in the ghetto right here
I think we've formed a culture recently where people are sort of jumping from one thing to the next and not re -giving anything a try. When it comes to dating apps and people don't give people a chance, you know, it's kind of a big reason to be on the show, I suppose
I'm looking for respect, loyalty, trust, and of course, a lot of excitement. I'm looking for a best friend, someone that I can spend the rest of my life with. Someone that's good with kids, kind to animals and someone that's really funny
And I'm looking for someone who's like independent driven, respectful and loyal. I think being positive, adventurous, curious, I think kind -hearted, respectful, open, honest, good at communicating. I'm not asking for much
Someone with passion and drive but also wants to have fun. I'm looking for a partner who cares about fitness and just, like, their health. Balance in a relationship, I think that's the most important thing
Kindness, consideration. Someone who's got really close with their friends and family is important to you. Materialism. Conspiracy theorists. Rudeness. Men that use oyster cards. Just use your credit card
A female who's a bit too superficial. On a day -to -day, let's just go to Nando's. My biggest ick would be someone that's just arrogant and selfish. Someone with dung fingernails. But I'm not going to see that in the pod, so who will know?
What's your love language? Because I identify love as physical touch. Most important question I will be asking in the pods and hopefully the biggest question of my life will be, will you marry me?
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4